Tuesday, March 18, 2014

That is all and That is okay

Dear Blog,

I almost forgot about you tonight.  I was climbing toward my dreams and remembered the goal I set.  So I'm here.  It was a good day, though I'm trying to get some sleep because I know the next couple nights could be long ones.  I'm also doing so on a welcome suggestion.

I don't think I've ever been close to someone the way that I am with you.  That different kind of different is proving to be quite true.  I don't want to lose this.  I don't want to lose you.  I may have been with others longer, but never like this.  You've just got something and you make it easy to be true.  I just like being with you.  In the car.  On the phone.  At the park.  There's something about this togetherness.

Thank you for being you and for allowing me to be myself.  That's really all that I have for now.  Staying awake isn't necessary right now.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment