Thursday, March 20, 2014

Appreciation

Lyrical?  That's okay.  I mean I like that.  Lately though it hasn't seemed much like that.  I've just been writing to meet the deadline.  Or so it seems.  It's not really a deadline, it's more of a goal.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.

What is this?  A letter to you?  I'm not sure what this is for anymore.  Well, maybe.  I sense the dreams are soon coming.  I'm glad my paper's done.  I'm glad the war is won.  The tension is released..for now.

There isn't much left for me to say.  Thank you for your curiosity, for being invested in me.  Thank you for showing me that it's okay to be myself.

And though I'm running, or maybe just jogging, I'm aware.  We're aware.  Watch my heart and I'll watch yours.  We can make it through.  There are tough times ahead but my smile is here for you now. You encourage me to be better.  To be who I am.  To live.  I release you of the pressure that this may make you feel.  Just know that it's so nice to have someone who is real.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment