Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sorry if you've had enough 'cause it just keeps coming

Stop.  Don't turn me around.  I've got enough just being found.  Just here.  Don't overdo it.  I've never been this far.  It's never been this good.  It's never been this true.  It's so hard to believe sometimes.

Wake me up.  Wake me up.  Wake me up.  There's somehow something wrong with this consciousness.  Is there though?  I don't think so.  I'm just trying to figure out why I've suddenly been so fortunate.  Why this grace?  Why this mercy?  I'm not complaining, it's just surreal.  I guess the answer is in their definitions.  It's not warranted.  It's not deserved.  It just is.

Put streamers on the steamers.  We've got time to celebrate.  Dance around the candlesticks.  It's a party and you're invited.  Don't whisper the invitations.  Share the joy from the mountains.

Be calm.  Be cool.  Be collected.
And we will move forward
and understand when
brokenness itself
will break.

No comments:

Post a Comment