Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It doesn't seem to be Enogh without "U"

Now that we're together my heart is wide open.  I've got butterflies, or maybe I just am one myself, caught up in your net.  It seems there are so many thoughts running through my mind but I can't really think of a complete one.  Everything blends together.  It all spins together into a new and unique mold no one could truly understand.  It's "feeling mush," a feeling that goes beyond a crush.  Something that comes in waves, and there's no rush.

Am I showing the King's devotion to the princess?  I hope not.  This is teaching me more and more what love and devotion are.  I've been lacking so much.  If my time is precious, I must give it more.  I need to spend this valuable time with valuable activities.  Sleeping is for sleepers.  I've been awoken.  My life is brand new..every day!  Don't leave me!  Don't forsake me!  I'm learning.  Mold my heart in Your hands.  Only the hands that made me can save me.

I'm somewhat at a loss.  It's like "there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how," but in a different way.  I feel like I say it all and still my mind floods.  My heart races.  My feet need braces, keep me still.

Don't stop this,
but keep me still.
My heart is racing,
its invented the wheel.
Take me away,
but keep me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment