Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not exactly sketch


So this is the type of drawing that I used to do when I was bored.  I would just draw all around the page and just draw whatever came to me.  Sometimes I had ideas, other times the pen seemed to have its own ideas.  So I was a little bored today and so I drew this.  I call it Sometimes the words I heard.  I made funkie dough cookies tonight with Glenn and Becky.  They're cookies with funfetti, chocolate chip cookie dough, an egg, and oil.  Yum!  I also saw Slumdog Millionaire with them tonight.  That was good.  Just thought I'd share with you.  Hope you're having a great weekend!
¡Cuidase!

P.S. There's some interesting stuff in there..like my first name in pieces as well as a message that I had an idea about for a card to a girl that I've liked but it doesn't look like I'll get to use it..so it's on there!  In order to see it in this image it would have to be reflected and a person would have to look really close though.

No comments:

Post a Comment