Thursday, February 28, 2013

Writing Incomplete Sentences

I hope I'm not rushing.  I want to live this life.  Not in the death.  I want something here but do I know what it is.  What am I asking for?  Or how do I ask?  It's a difficult question.

And am I just saying things for a reaction?  Or just doing things for a reaction?  That's not a trait I want, not one that I want to be known for.

These are just simple words this time.  Barely even complete sentences but I'm trying.  Can I tell you what I want to tell  you?  Will you hear me or will you listen?  I'm wondering where this will go.  Or rather, where we will go?  Hoping I don't say too much too soon.  I don't want to scare you away but I know I've got to say something.  I've got to let you know that I've begun to feel something.  I'm okay if we tell, just tell me that you are too.  I don't mind staying here if it's staying with you.

But "I have other things to fill my time.  You take what is yours and I'll take mine.  Now let me at the truth which will refresh my broken mind....But I will hold on hope and I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck."  Do I have other things to fill my time?  Is it even worth trying to fill?  What am I going to do over Spring Break if not?

Maybe it's time to "see the world hanging upside down."

No comments:

Post a Comment