Thursday, May 21, 2009

What strong feelings you have, Internet!

Hello world.  Kirby here.  You know how you get those things where you're supposed to type the random letters when you leave a comment on a Blog or sign up for something online?  Well, I just got one that read: haterip ...isn't that strange?  I thought so!

Not too much has been going on lately.  I've just been back working at Dairy Queen in Morrisville.  I did get to hang out with Zach Angle last night and that was great.  We talked about life and I really enjoyed it.

Also, my parents and I are leaving tomorrow for Iowa and Minnesota.  We'll probably make a little farther than Nashville tomorrow.  We'll stop at the Dean Hill House in Knoxville 'cause something needs to be fixed or something like that.  Then we'll stop and probably eat dinner with Holli in Nashville.  My cousin Emma's graduation party is this Sunday; that'll be exciting.

Lately, I've had some ideas for stories to write...or maybe all of them are part of one.  But I haven't written them down.  Isn't that one of the big reasons why I started this Blog?  Well, maybe I'll share some in the future.  I've been thinking about typing them up sometime.  Maybe I'll do a little bit of that tonight still...I'm not sure.  I'm going to stay up with my mom until she goes to sleep 'cause she's got some stuff to work on still.

Well, that's about it for now. ¡Cuidase!

No comments:

Post a Comment