Friday, October 24, 2014

Poetry and the depth of a few words

Sensitivity,
ruminations,
you've found me in my frustrations.

Shallow practical skills,
deep emotions,
life is more than
local motion.

You look inside me,
you see something
others don't.

You're apart
and something
feels like
you're a part
of me.

You see my
invisibility.
You clear my
eyes and
see what I'm
blind to.

My eyes
are open.
My heart,
no longer
broken.

Love
indeed
may
be
blind,
but
love
is
dynamic,
it's
multi-
faceted.

Love says,
"Don't
put me in
a box."

Love says,
"You are
who
you are
and
I cannot,
I will not,
I'll try not,
to change
you."

Sometimes love
says,
"I'll
marry you if
you'll marry me
too."

Other times love
says, "I'll
be honest;
I don't
see a future beyond
who we are
now."

Love accepts
who we are,
where we are,
when we are,
how we are.

Love does not
make
unwarranted
judgments.

We'll grow
up
and our
interpretations
will grow
with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment