Sunday, June 22, 2014

Who will zoom in?

My street doesn't even show up on a map.  Not unless you zoom in.  Perhaps that's the metaphor I'm looking for, though in all reality it's not a metaphor I'm looking for.  It's life.  It's living.  I'm seeking connection.  It seems selfish but I just want to be heard, to be listened to.  I'm so isolated in this living thing.  Who is going to take me as I am?  Who is going to take me from here?

Why can't I make it myself?  Myself I'm not nothing, nor am I no one.  I need to be in a place where I give it all up.  I give everything away.  It doesn't necessarily mean becoming destitute or even poor.  It means not having to rely on anything but the One that matters.  I'm not really sure what that looks like but I've got a guide.

I'm out of words already.

No comments:

Post a Comment