Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's to Thousand and Ten

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile. I've had some ideas about stuff to write but wasn't sure if I wanted to write them here or in a journal. I may place some of them here but I think I'm going to save them for another place and time. I just got done watching ESPN's most memorable moments of the decade and it was one of those moments where my heart reminded me that it was there. It sounds cliché to say that it was touching but that's kind of all I can think of to describe it. It's like the feeling when you're watching an inspirational movie. But this is real life! At the same time it sort of made me feel old. Has it really been ten years since 2000? It's so hard to believe. I don't know if you want an update on my life or what you really look for when you come here but I just worked for the first time since I came home from Argentina tonight and I work again in the morning. I plan on leaving to go back to Boone next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (the 9th or 10th). So I'm just hangin' out here in Cary and workin' until then. Maybe I'll start updating this a little more frequently as I used to. We'll see...
Resolutions? I'm not sure yet.. maybe try to buy little to no T-shirts and it sure would be nice to have someone to share this life with. Someone to hold and comfort. That's all I'm really thinking for now...I don't know. So until next time ¡Cuidense!

No comments:

Post a Comment