Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Not the Broken One

I was wrong.  All this time.
I thought it was me who was broken but it isn't so.  You broke Yourself so that I wouldn't have to live broken.  I have been living as though I am the broken one, but that is not the case.  You allowed for yourself to be broken.  To be torn.  To be misshapen.  So that I may be made whole.  Thank You.  I must learn to live in that.  To run toward those who think they are beyond repair.  I must learn to run to them and show them that they need not worry any longer.  They were fixed before they even took their first breath.  Sometimes I try to mix my own yeast into this dough of life but it's not worth it.  All that I need is in You. Thank You.
I deserve none of this but You broke Yourself and became nothing so that I could be something.
Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. You have an amazing way with words Kirby!
    Truth! you speak truth here. what a lovely reminder.

    ReplyDelete