Thursday, June 30, 2011

Right Now

Hello there you. Here's some words:
I'm pretty sure I first thought about this about a week ago. A lot of my thinking lately has been regarding the future. Before graduating from App, a lot of my thinking was about the past. I was beginning to miss the life that I was still living because I knew that it would soon be gone. So I have come to realize that I need to focus more on living in the present. This is not to say that I am going to forget the consequences of my actions and just throw caution to the wind. I must seize the day though. I'm looking for a new job but have to remember that where I am is where I am. Also, who I am is who I am. Who I am is not who I will be, or who I was, but who I am at the moment that I am. Perhaps this is a step after crawling. Maybe it's learning while living. This step involves others, but I know that I can climb them because I know that I am not alone in this climb. When another day comes, another story or lesson may, but today I am who I am in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment