Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting Better

Hello life!  It's me again.  Just hangin' out and holdin' on.  Well, actually I'm doing more than just holding on.  Life's going well.  I've just been hangin' out and enjoying the Summer.  We got home from our two week (ish) vacation late Thursday night (technically early Friday morning but who's counting).  It's good to be back.  I haven't had to work yet but I start back up tomorrow, Tuesday.  Today I hung out with Glenn and we watched Defiance which was a good movie.  Not much to say about it though.  Fun hangin' out with Glenn though... :)

After that I decided to go to Best Buy since I was already close.  I got to talk with a guy who was working there named Lawrence.  He came over to me, introduced himself and asked me if I was involved in Young Life.  I guess he figured it out because I was wearing a Knoxville Young Life shirt.  It was a nice little conversation and I felt the Holy Spirit nudging me about halfway through the conversation to ask him if there was anything I pray for him about.  He said about the passing the certification for some stuff there.  He also asked me what he could pray for me about.  It was a great experience.  It was great to see God at work and to really feel it and know it was Him! :) :)

Also, driving today I noticed that that's one of the times that I really feel like I can worship.  I get to worship God as loud as I want in the car.  I was listening to a live David Crowder Band CD and worshipping the Lord while driving.  It was really excellent!  So all that loud singing can be so much more!  It's a great thing!  I'm glad that God showed me that! :)

I've been staying up a little later than normal lately just talking with a friend of mine.  I just met a really nice young woman from Paraguay.  I met her at my cousin's house in Iowa a couple weeks ago.  I'm hoping to be able to go spend some time with her after studying abroad in Argentina.  We'll see how that goes.

So yes...life is good..dare I say great!  I dare! :)  Hope life finds you well!  Remember God loves you more than you know! :)

¡Cuidase!

No comments:

Post a Comment