Saturday, April 23, 2022

A little bit of CrrN mixed with more

 You left your fingerprints on my heart

and no matter what I do I can't

seem to wash them off.

I can't count

how many times

I've tried to leave

you behind since 

you left me.

I've tried escaping

to faraway lands to try

to find another you, but

I carry my stained heart

with me.  I carry your

fingerprints with me.


I've washed in others'

oceans but they're just

deserts next to you, and

I need water.


Maybe I cannot

remember the last time

you left my arms, but

I still see you walking

away like it was 

yesterday.  I'm convinced

you spend less than

second thoughts on me

even though I somehow

cannot find the escape

door from these

feelings, this tactile

emotion.


How will I ever

find something like

that?  Someone like

you?

No comments:

Post a Comment